PTA Summer Fete 2021
What is it? A mini summer fete fun for the children; including many of the usual stalls such as sweet and teddy tombolas, arts and crafts station, sports and games station, ric a brac, traditional fete games such as hook a duck.
When is it? Monday 12th and Tuesday 13th July (Weds 14th poor weather back up), in school time.
Why? To give the children some semi-normal fun after all the trials of this year. They know it's happening and are very excited already!
How will it work? Every year group will get an allocated time slot to enjoy the activities & each child given a number of tokens to "spend" at the stalls as they wish. We will seek donations from parents in due course but no child will be excluded.
Can you help:
- plan and run the arts/crafts stall, the sports stand or the toy raffle - either leading or working as a small team with other volunteers - perhaps you have a group of friends who can get together to run one?,
- help set up on Sunday 11th July,
- man a stall on 12th or 13th, either in the morning: 9-1pm or afternoon: 1-3pm
- tidy up on both 12th or 13th from 3-4pm (your children can play in the school playground if necessary).
If you're able to help, please email Sara specifying when/how: email@example.com
To ensure we can run the usual stalls that the children love (tomolas of sweets, toys and teddies), we are looking for donations of the following items:
· Individually wrapped Sweets (e.g. Starburst, Maom etc); NO NUTS please.
· Good quality, clean Soft Toys and Teddies
· Good quality used DVDs (U or PG) and Childrens Books
· Toys and Games that are brand new and/or nearly new or in good working order
There will be Donation Bins at each entrance to the school at MORNING DROP OFF every day next week - Tuesday 22nd to Friday 25th June.
For your continued support to the school and the PTA. We do appreciate that this is very short notice & our requests just keep coming (don't worry..it's the summer hols soon!) but we would hugely appreciate any donations or time you're able to offer to help make this a success for the children.